By Markson Omagor
MBALE – UGANDA
‘THE DOCTORS POINT ACCUSING FINGER AT BILL GATES’
The Association of Kenya Catholic Doctors has in an interesting development bashed the World Health Organization on its guidelines on treatment of Covid-19 patients and promotion of the vaccines.
In a presser released on 3rd March 2021 and signed off by Dr. Stephen K. Karanja, the Chairman of the Association, the Doctors blame the WHO organization for propagating the notion that there is no effective treatment for Covid-19 and yet there is.
The Doctors further argue that there is no need to vaccinate Kenyans (Africans) against the pandemic and are questioning the motives of the World Health Organization and its backers such as Bill Gates.
“We appreciate that Covid-19 has presented unprecedented new challenges in the management of health nationally/globally with tremendous negative impact on the economy and the livelihood of our people. It is also becoming clear that there are partisan interests that seem bent on keeping some important truths from coming to the fore at the expense of human life,” the press release reads in its introductory part.
“We know for a fact that, there are drugs that have been re-purposed and used effectively to treat Covid-19. We also know that vaccination for this disease is totally unnecessary making the motivation suspect.” Dr. Karanja’s letter reads.
The Kenyan Doctors went ahead to outline tested and effective treatment as follows;
- Steaming 2 or 3 times a day. This reduces inflammation and eases secretions.
- Ivermectin 12mg (0.2 -0.3mg/kg/day) on development of symptoms then repeat in 7 days. Ivermectin at the same dose and duration is useful as prophylaxis in relatives taking care of Covid-19 patient at home or those above the age of 65, are immunosuppression or have comorbidities. Ivermectin is useful in long term prophylaxis of those at risk including health care workers, security personnel, as well as hospitalized patients. Ivermectin should be avoided in pregnancy due to lack of safety studied.
- The Zelenko protocol: Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 200mg twice a day taken together with Zinc 40mg twice a day and Azythromicin 500mg once a day all for a total of 7 days.
The Kenyan Doctors argue therefore that if this treatment is followed, Covid-19 can be effectively handled without recourse to vaccination.
“The current WHO guidelines on the treatment of Covid-19 are outdated and suggests that there is no effective treatment and patients should be offered symptomatic treatment such as antipyretic and sent home. The patients are to be advised to report back to hospital if they develop difficulty in breathing among other symptoms when admission for oxygen support and other treatments can be offered. Because of this failure to offer treatment early during the viral replication phase, the patients go into the inflammatory phase. Since the severity of the inflammatory phase is determined by the viral load produced during the replication phase, early treatment at onset of symptoms reduces the risk of the patient degenerating into severe diseases and death.” The presser reads.
The Doctors who say that the world’s Covidd-19 Mortality rate is 0.003% implying that chances of patients surviving from the virus are 99.7% see no need for mass vaccination moreover on trial vaccines.
“Scientifically, Covid-19 therefore does not seem to warrant the drastic measures employed for its containment as advised by WHO,” the Doctors argue their case.
The Kenyan Doctors summarized their case as follows;
While discussing Covid 19 and the attendant experimental vaccines, it is important to keep the words of Bill Gates in mind all the time; that the world is over populated, that we will not go back to normal until the majority of the world population is vaccinated and the suggestion that people will need digital certificates/passports before we go back to normal.
Mark you Bill Gates is not a medical doctor but a technology specialist. It seems there is something Bill Gates has invested in that requires the whole world to be vaccinated to succeed. What that investment is remains a million dollar question. We know for sure he is interested in accelerating the development and commercialization of novel vaccines and the sustainable manufacture of existing vaccines as well as primary data on vaccination and mortality.
He is also involved in the ID2020 Alliance, an organization involved in the Block Chain Covid-19 immunity passport initiative. We are however, grateful that the words of Melinda Gates that we shall see bodies in the streets of countries in Africa did not come true.
We Advise As Follows;
- That a vaccine for Covid-19 is unnecessary and should not be given. We appeal to all people of Kenya to avoid taking this vaccine.
- That clinicians initiate treatment of all patients proved or suspected to have Covid-19 at the onset of symptoms.
- That all Kenyans report to Hospital at the onset of symptoms to allow early interventions so as to prevent morbidity and mortality.
- That all Health facilities invest in Oximeters.
- That all Kenyans on treatment of Covid-19 ensure they check their oxygen saturation using oximeters at least twice a day for 7 -10 days after initiating treatment and urgently report to hospital if the saturation levels fall below 90% at rest.
- That Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, zinc, Azythromycin, anticoagulants and steroids be made cheaply and freely available in all parts of our Country.
- That medical information including vaccination history, is private and privileged information that should not be shared nationally and internationally and neither should be used as a qualification for service provision, admission to institutions or any other discriminatory manner.