Iganga Tycoon’s Body Arrested in Kenyan Hospital as Family Feuds Over his Property

By Solomon Hamala
The body of fallen Iganga tycoon is stuck in Agha Khan Hospital Kenya over big hospital bill debts.

The fallen money bag, Bayube Ronald Nector 33 years, commonly known as Barone passed on 3 weeks ago on 31st 05 following an unknown illness that saw him flown
out to Kenya to Agha Khan Hospital for treatment.

Barone however did not make it back home alive as he succumbed to the illness.

We have however established that his body is still stuck in Kenya over
hospital bill debts.

A source from the family of the deceased that preferred anonymity informed this website that Barone owed the hospital Ugandan shillings 270 million for hospital bills by the time of his death.

“And this debt is growing each and every day. The hospital charges for
every working day”, the source said.

The source further narrated that the family has only been able to pay shs100 million and has since failed to raise the remaining balance, for which the hospital has held the body.

“The family, especially the sisters and the wife, are at war now. They have invested more in fighting for the deceased’s property than finding the remaining hospital money to bring Barone’s  body back home”, our source said.

It is also said that the wife to the fallen money bag, Zahara Barone
confided in a friend whose names we are yet to identify that the sisters to Barone broke into the director’s offices sweeping all important documents and shs 5 million.

The wife when reached however declined opening up on the matter. She also was not clear about when the body would be brought back for burial.

Barone has been director of Barone General Agencies Financial services
situated in Iganga town, with branches in Mayuge and Bugiri, and
Barone International School in Luuka district.

The tycoon in addition possessed several chunks of land, commercial
buildings and other investments in Bugiri, Mayuge and Iganga.

The sisters too declined commenting on the matter when contacted. The deceased is survived by children and  2 wives.

Back to top button
Verified by MonsterInsights