Kenyan Housewife Charged With Murder After Side Dish Dies During Sex Marathon

By Our Reporter





A 28-year-old married woman has been charged with the killing of her boyfriend who passed on under mysterious circumstances during a romantic session at his house.


Winfred Mueni a resident of Baba Dogo estate in Ruaraka, Nairobi was charged with the manslaughter of 30-year-old Titus Njoroge Kimani in an incident that happened at his place on September 22.


Court charged Mueni on Tuesday, 14th November with unlawfully killing Kimani during a sex session after the latter became unconscious and was rushed to a hospital where he was pronounced dead.



The State prosecutions office charged Mueni under the doctrine of “last seen with” because she was the last person with the deceased before he died.


The suspect, a hairdresser, has been married for two years but was also dating Kimani on the side.


The prosecution has listed a used condom recovered at their bedside and the postmortem report of the deceased as the main exhibits in the case against Mueni, with her husband listed as a key witness against her.


But how did it all start?


It is alleged that Mueni and Kimani had earlier parted ways at a club the previous night. She had gone to the club to find out whether her husband was there and found him among others who were planning a funeral.


The meeting ended at around 1 am and Mueni’s husband left her at the bar drinking with friends and went home. Her boyfriend, Kimani, turned up at the same bar shortly thereafter and they continued to drink.


They all left the club and Mueni got home at around 3 am where she found her husband asleep.


They later woke up and had breakfast at around 6 am and her husband left for the funeral in Limuru, Kiambu county.


Mueni left the house later at around 7 am to go to her boyfriend’s house.


Mueni told the DCI that during intercourse, Kimani started having difficulty breathing and coughing and later became weak. She added that Kimani became weaker and collapsed on her, hitting his head on the bed’s frame before falling unconscious.


Mueni rushed out and called for help and Kimani’s colleagues came and found him unconscious and naked.


He was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead and the colleagues and relatives of the deceased escorted Ms Mueni to Ruaraka police station where the matter was reported and she was placed in custody.


When she was arraigned at the Makadara Law Courts, Ms Mueni denied the charges before Senior Principal Magistrate Hellen Okwani.


She was released on a bond of Ksh500,000 (around Ugx12.300.000) with a surety of a like sum.

The case will be mentioned on February 22 before the hearing starts on May 30, 2024.

Kimani’s relatives who saw Ms Mueni getting into his house, and his colleagues who responded after she called for help are also listed as witnesses in the case.

Back to top button
Verified by MonsterInsights